At the end of last month we moved Turris OS 6.0 (based on OpenWrt 21.02) from the HBL to the HBK branch. We are now moving it to HBT for final testing before a stable release.
This only affects users who opted in for testing and switched their branch to HBT.
- Based on the latest OpenWrt 21.02.4 release
- LuCI supports L2 and L3 configuration
- LTS kernel 5.15
- Foris removed (use reForis exclusively now)
- Lighttpd uses number prefixes for configuration files to ensure a predictable order
- Morce (integrated IDS)
- reForis Nextcloud plugin
- Wi-Fi 6 cards supported
- Turris Auth (login gateway)
- PaKon moved to a separate page
- New LEDs driver for all routers
- Dashboard in LuCI
- NetMetr supports measurement with IPv6 address
- Fixed Ethernet ports numbering for Turris MOX in reForis
- Python version 3.7 ➔ 3.9
- Lighttpd version ➔ 1.4.67
- Nextcloud version ➔ 22.2.10
- Obsolete SIDN package feed dropped
SDIO WiFi module on Turris MOX doesn’t work. The update to 6.0 will not happen on routers with SDIO WiFi for now.
Turris 1.x routers take a long time to boot which causes other issues. Turris OS 6.0 is not available yet due to this issue.Fixed in RC2.
- HTTPS fails on Blink based browsers (chromium, vivaldi, etc.) with WebSocket connection to ‘wss://192.168.1.1/foris-ws’ failed
- Segmentation fault and resources unavailable on version 0.3.0 (#9) · Issues · Turris / Sentinel / FWLogs collector · GitLab
Rainbow settings migration is not available yet which can result in losing the LED settings.Fixed in RC2.