Dear Turris users,
This time, we prepared a huge last hotfix for Turris OS 6.0 series despite it contains one breaking change, which is not actually the breaking change, because these packages were empty and they could not be used as they were removed in Linux kernel 5.3, but it is possible that some of you have it installed, so we wanted to be sure that you know about it. Also, it is quite unusual that hotfix releases include new features, but we made an exception on this thing since Christmas is coming. We changed our Christmas package to work with the recent LED changes!
We wanted to provide users a simple way to get firmware for Wi-Fi 6E cards. Our user wanted to have the Snowflake package, so we fulfilled the wish, and it is included there as well. Among other things, we added LibreSpeed packages so that we can start working on Turris OS 6.1 and Turris OS 6.2. releases.
Here are the release notes for Turris OS 6.0.4:
• Dropped packages for old ISDN4Linux
• Added 10k passwords from Turris Sentinel to common passwords
• Added packages for LibreSpeed
• Added package Snowflake
• Added firmware package for AsiaRF AW7916-NPD
• Added branch name to automatic snapshots
• Fixed network diagnostics module
• Fixed lighttpd module for rrdtool
• Fixed inaccessible router through hostname when a client didn’t send its hostname
• Fixed crashing Sentinel FWLogs
• Christmas updated to be working with recent LEDs change
• Linux kernel updated to 5.15.82 and 5.10.158
• PHP7 updated to 7.4.33
• PHP8 updated to version 8.0.25
• OpenSSL updated to 1.1.1s
• wolfSSL updated to 5.5.3 (CVE 2022-42905)
• SQLite3 updated to 3.40.0
• cronie updated to 1.6.1
• golang: updated to 1.18.9
Your device will be automatically updated to this version unless you are using approvals/delayed updates or you have SDIO card plugged on your modular router.