Dear Turris community,
We just released Turris OS 5.4 from the testing branch to the stable branch. This version is still based on OpenWrt 19.07, but we hope to bring you Turris OS 6.0 based on OpenWrt 21.02 soon.
• PHP update from version 7.2 to 7.4
• Timezone in email notifications
• reForis fix session handling when time is wrong
• Nextcloud from version 20.0.4 to 21.0.9
• Unbound to version 1.16.2
• Kernel to version 4.14.290
This update will be applied automatically for all of our devices unless you are using approvals or delayed updates. In that case, we suggest looking at reForis for further details. If you would find any bugs or regressions, please reach our support department they will gladly help you.