Dear Turris users,
It is my pleasure on behalf of our team to let you know that we are in the process of moving Turris OS 5.2.0 from
HBL branch to
HBK branch. We have been working on this release for a few months, and it is a big step for us as we prepared so many things in this release for you.
The most significant changes you can see in WebApps and in reForis. ReForis gets an overview tab, HaaS & Storage plugin, more package lists in the Updater tab, and design improvements. Here go our lists of highlights in this release, which you will receive in your email as a notification if you configured them.
- New reForis features
- Overview tab
- Storage plugin with option for persistent system logs
- Factory reset from web interface
- Support for Honeypot as a Service (haas.nic.cz)
- Fix DHCP range configuration check
- A few design improvements
- WebApps: New graphical design with optional dark mode
- Sentinel: Introduce replacement for firewall logs collector
- Turris MOX: Update firmware for SDIO card
- Add RIPE Atlas SW probe, common passwords as package lists
- Automatic installation of drivers for limited amount of LTE and DVB devices
A detailed overview of this release is prepared as an article for our blog, which will be released in the upcoming days.
We would like to hear your voices regarding this release and features, which we prepared for you. Don’t hesitate to reach us in this thread. Also, if you find any bugs, please let us know by reaching our Technical support department.
I want to thank anyone in our team for making this release possible.