Dear Turris users,
We are releasing the first RC version of Turris OS 5.0.1 in the HBT (Testing) branch.
- By default, there is hidden PPPoE password in Foris
- Allow to disable Guest network in reForis
- Configuration file of cronie won’t be overwriten by update
- Fixed German translation in Foris netmetr plugin
- Updated Sentinel DynFW client
- Improvements for RIPE Atlas SW Probe and experimental migration from Turris OS 3.x.
- Added pppd sleep uci option for hack, which we introduced in the previous version
- Atheros Wi-Fi card AR9287 is now properly detected in LuCI instead of Generic driver
- gnutls was updated to version 3.6.14, which fixes CVE-2020-13777 and if you are using wpad-openssl package, there is going to be restart of your Wi-Fi network
- knot was updated to version 2.9.5
- golang was updated to version 1.13.12
- improvements for sslh, collectd
If you want to try this release, you need to use
switch-branch hbt on your router and if you want to go back, you need to use branch hbs.
We will appreciate any feedback regarding this release.