Dear Turris users,
We want to let you know that we released Turris OS 4.0 - beta3! This release is for Turris Omnia and Turris MOX.
Release notes for this release are:
- improved netboot to support remote management
- syslog-ng: fix for service stop
- updater: packages removal happens now at the same time as packages installation
- fosquitto: simplified init and respawn
- knot updated to version 2.7.7.
- kernel: CVE-2019-11477, CVE-2019-11478, CVE-2019-11479
When you were using our previous release (Turris OS 4.0 beta 2), you should be updated to this version within a few hours.
If there is someone who wants to set up your router from scratch and would like to try this beta release instead of Turris OS 3.11.5, you would need to download medkit and by using re-flash method, which is described our documentation, it will erase all your data including settings and then it will write the system image from the USB flash to the internal storage. Also, you can use schnapps, which is a tool for managing snapshots.
Enjoy the release and let us know about any feedback for this release.