Turris OS 3.11.6 is being released into RC phrase

I know this is off-topic, but thank you for this post, which I stumbled upon! I was pulling my hair out for days because I couldn’t find the reason for DNS being weird with this domain. trust_anchors.negative = { ‘postbank.de’ } apparently resolved my problem.
EDIT: This relates to 3.11.5.!

To be sure, let me repeat that with current Omnia you don’t need this anymore thanks to a built-in workaround. More details on this long-standing issue were explained in our recent blog post. This summer we at least managed to elevate their issue to “security” status, so hopefully they’ll even fix their side.

1 Like

I still have to move to 3.11.6 and I read that this release will resolve the issue. I updated my post to make that clear. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

2 Likes

We have just released RC5 version for both routers Turris 1.x and Turris Omnia.

Changelog for this RC5 version:

• Updated release notes a little bit as we would like to mention update of kernel and sentinel-certgen.
  • Added Knot Resolver migration notification about which I was talking in this thread.

We would like to hear about any feedback for this RC version as we are heading to release the final release of Turris OS 3.11.6 next week.

3 Likes

TO, nas, smb and tm, MOX Power Wi-Fi AP.

Update from 3.11.5 ok.

Pairing MOX Power Wi-Fi in CLI still works.

Everything seems to work fine, except, similar problems with Foris.

I tried to set up Wi-Fi manually. It’s stable.
Turris MOX > Network boot > Advance configuration:

Now I leave Wi-Fi set up automatically. It’s stable.

Today 18:10.

Error notifications

Updater selhal:

unreachable: https://repo.turris.cz/omnia-rc/lists/base.lua: Failed to connect to repo.turris.cz port 443: Operation timed out

There been some temporary connectivity issues in the past 60 min or so which seems resolved however

You got this notification, because there was electricity outage in CRa DC Tower, where we have some of our servers and thus it affected some of our services including forum. It happened around 18:00 and took nearly half an hour - a hour to get all our servers and services up and running.

2 Likes