Dear Turris users,
We just released Turris OS 3.11.6 in RC. In this release for Turris Omnia owners, there is updated Knot Resolver to version 4.1.0. We also added support for second IP address in predefined DNS server you can forward your DNS requests to. And as usual, some package updates including security fixes.
Full release notes:
• iptables: security update (CVE-2019-11360)
• knot-resolver, netdata, youtube-dl, foris, syslog-ng, wireguard, python-idna: update
• resolver-conf: add secondary IP for DNS server (IPv4 and IPv6)
• turris-netboot: minor fixes and add parameter force to regen command
• dev-detect: introduce a new lightweight version of pakon-dev-detect (opt-in)
• python: fix for CVE-2018-20852
We will appreciate any feedback regarding this release.