Opening LuCI port forwarding page is very slow (40s)

I have the same issue. It can hardly access Port forwarding at all.

Super @jechtom, thanks!

Will it help if I also file a “report”? I’d say best is to patiently let them do their diagnostics magic for now (since they have been informed already, I do not want to come across as “pushy”).

Let me know if data/info or a report from my end can help.

They know other people have same problem. I sent them link to this thread as well. I will let you know here if they will need any additional diag data or if problem has been resolved.

Well, port forwarding screen takes 4+ minutes to load for me, and I only have 7 rules. When I try to edit a rule, another 4+ minutes. I hope they fix this soon.

3.9.1 here - port forwarding table loads quick… 11 rules (configured entirelly through command line/editing files)

About a week ago the Firewall Traffic Rules page started to respond quickly (normal). This page itself was always OK but now I can also configure the individual rules without undue delays.

Po nějaké době a výměně logů mám vyjádření od Turris týmu.

Dobrý den,
omlouvám se, ale ohledně problematiky s pomalým načítáním LuCI není nový posun jelikož se nám stále nedaří tento problém reprodukovat, bohužel víme, že tento problém, který máte postihuje i více uživatelů, ale je nesmírně těžké opravovat chybu, když nevíme, kde se nachází a obzvlášť, když LuCI je součástí systému OpenWRT ze kterého vycházíme.
V tuto chvíli, co Vám mohu sdělit je, že ve verzi Turris OS 4.0, která bude založena na nejnovějším OpenWRT a zatím to vypadá na verzi OpenWRT 18.05, tak dojde k aktualizaci všech balíčků včetně LuCI, kde by se tento problém již neměl nacházet.

TL;DR; Počkejme si na verzi Turris OS 4.0, kde bude aktualizovaný OpenWRT a chyba snad odstraněna.

I have the same issue. It can hardly access Port forwarding at all. Even after resetting the router. Latest version; automatic updates.

There are things between heaven and earth… I’ve been plagued for years, now let’s say a year without a problem. Solution does not exist… yet.

@Pepe had mentioned to me on a separate report that he had reproduced this on the wake-on-lan page and that it could be a similar issue. He told me that it had to to with LuCl’s dependencies, but finding which one and fixing it might be a significant challenge and that it’s possible this would not be addressed until TurrisOS 4.0.

is there a tips on how to debug this? Its nearly unusable for me.

Fix for this is coming in 3.11.2 https://forum.turris.cz/t/turris-os-3-11-1-is-out/8959/16 If you’re comfortable editing the knot resolver init files, you could pick up the fix early.

I had to perform that fix as well as this DNS resolution workaround to ensure LuCI ran smoothly.

Prior, pages took a good 10s to load! :frowning: