i played with wireguard via LUCI in Interface a bit and looks like i was able to crash the router completely. I had to use RESET-mode 2 (rollback to latest snapshot) to make it working back.
What i did:
- i had site-2-site VPN tunnel runing between 2 trurris routers (both latest OS)
- tunnel i cofigured based on wireguard academy youtube video - worked OK
- what i did, i tried to create new peers to make another client-server peer (next to already existing site-2-site)
- I did it via LUCI in Interface normally, several times i did reset interface to test & try
- Anyway i was not able to make client (notebook) working, it worked few minutes but then stopped working, so i tried play a bit and finally LUCI stopped reacting completely
- generally IP address of the router was gone
- i tried several restarts but was gone, via PING from notebook on cable - after reset router was reacting on ping few seconds after restart and then gone again
- simple ipconfig /renew indicated DHCP is not available on the network
- So finally the only solution was to use RESET-mode 2 - this helped (my last changes in wireguard were gone + wifi guest on 5GHz was corupted )
Not sure, what happened, but thats todays experience.