Web access not available after update

Sorry guys, I know there are similar bugs mentioned from the distant past, but nothing seems remotely similar to my issue.

Today, my old Omnia updated itself, it managed to send an update notification (mentioned below) and internet connection went off until I hard rebooted it (unplugged the power). I realized there are issues in the updater log, but don’t know what to do about them, especially when this is first time anything like that happened, since I installed the device (lucky me :slight_smile: )

After the reboot ,there is no access to the web interface. SSH works. I tried to restart the update process again, seem to went well, but even after that the web interface is still not accessible (device rebooted several times).

All the connectivity works fine, just the web admin interface does not. Do not have the skill to debug this myself. May I ask for an advise please?

Thanks much!

Restart is needed

Your network settings will be automatically migrated on next reboot, please refrain from changes in the configuration until then.
The system was updated, but some changes will take effect only after reboot. Please reboot the device.
The device will be restarted automatically on Saturday, October 22 at 03:30 AM CEST.

Error notifications

Updater failed: Failed operations:
fix-omnia-leds-migrate/postinst: Command failed: Not found
/usr/libexec/rainbow/led_activity.sh: line 165: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wan/trigger: No such file or directory
grep: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wan/trigger: No such file or directory
Warning: activity setup failed for: wan
/usr/libexec/rainbow/led_activity.sh: line 165: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wlan-2/trigger: No such file or directory
grep: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wlan-2/trigger: No such file or directory
Warning: activity setup failed for: wlan-2
/usr/libexec/rainbow/led_activity.sh: line 165: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wlan-3/trigger: No such file or directory
grep: /sys/class/leds/rgb:wlan-3/trigger: No such file or directory
Warning: activity setup failed for: wlan-3
Command failed: Not found

1 Like

Not sure if it is related, since the symptoms differ, but my mox has just automatically updated with errors.

I get this error when trying to access via LuCI:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:427: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section ‘main’

SSH doesn’t work any more. Now the connection fails with this:

kex_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

Updater failed with Exit code: 64. I can share the full log if needed

I had same issue today - try this: Turris is broken after update today, only SSH via LAN works - #4 by iguana007

Unfortunately, SSH is broken. I’ll have to try maybe a rollback like documented here:

1 Like

Thanks @iguana007 that works!

Much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.