Updater execution failed

Hi guys,

I’m not sure if this is related to my nslookup issue, but I frequently get the following messages (daily):

Updater execution failed:
line not found
ERROR:
runtime: [string “requests”]:451: [string “utils”]:441: Getting URI (https://repo.turris.cz/hbs/omnia/lists/pkglists/lxc.lua) failed: OCSP response has expired
line not found
line not found

Changing DNS settings hasn’t fixed this. Can someone help me troubleshoot?

–Chris

Please generate the diagnostics and send them to our support. This problem may occasionally occur (if the OCSP server is unavailable) but should not persist for a longer time.

Thank you for the reply. I defaulted to provider’s DNS and rebooted, and I think it’s reduced the problem, but I’ve had it twice in the past week. I have the diagnostics file, any personally identifying info in there I should worry about redacting?

The diagnostics file may contain some potentially sensitive information like your public IP addresses, VPN configuration, internal IP addresses and ports etc. (but no passwords nor e-mail addresses). You may remove/anonymize these items, but keep in mind that they are helpful in some cases. We never use such information for any other purposes than for providing the support.

Thank you for your patience, I was away on vacation. I went ahead and sent an email with the diagnostic to your support. Thank you so much!