TurrisTech @ WISPAMERICA - New Orleans, LA, USA: March 14-17, 2022

Visit our booth no.118!

Learn more: https://wispaevents.org/

3 Likes

I live just outside of New Orleans! Not planning on going to WISP, but I may need to give you guys some advice on what things to go visit and places to go eat!

2 Likes

Thanks, @sgusa, that would be lovely. PM sent. Will be great to grab a cup of coffee as well.

I would like to have that case, very jazzy.

1 Like

That was the goal :slight_smile: to achieve it…good idea, though

1 Like

Greetings from NOLA!

3 Likes

WISPAMERICA 2022 - Day 2. The biggest WISPAMERICA ever, and it’s just starting! :muscle:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I would be careful with that killing. It’s not fun not only lately.

1 Like

For You, only :kissing_heart: @viktor

We have been lucky to have a concert at our booth, performed by the one and only Dave Taht, the father of Bufferbloat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I hope you did not let him go without at least one omnia in his hands :wink: (preferably the nice red one)

1 Like

well, let me see!.. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

He was holding a CAMO one :slight_smile: @moeller0

3 Likes

Ah, I had put Dave into the bright primary color camp, leaned something new today? Personally with the camo one I would fear never to find it again, short of embarrassingly following the power line :wink:

1 Like

It can happen to anyone of us, certainly :blush:
Anyway, it was a blast to have him around. Great guy.

1 Like

Bufferbloat has always been a subversive, largely under the radar, project, so the camo turris appealed to me, but yes, otherwise I prefer red.

2 Likes

slightly more serious is my 8 minute explanation of the key thing wrong with most wifi APs: Making Wifi Fast + Slides - BattleMeshV8 - YouTube

I would like to confirm that turris doesn’t have bufferloat on the new wifi chipset they are experimenting with. A test suite (rtt_fair) is here:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Dave_Taht. Yessir, we will take a look on it, once @miska will be back in the office.

This topic was automatically closed after 33 days. New replies are no longer allowed.