Dear Turris users,
we just released Turris OS 6.4.3. There are several security updates and bugfixes as usual, but there is also a little bit of new behavior.
Over the time, we have been enhancing support for various LTE cards and we plan to continue doing so. This release will actually automatically configure any LTE card it finds if there is no PIN required. Hope you will find that useful.
We are also testing a new alternative client for our Dynamic Firewall. You can enable it in package lists.
As always, we appreciate any feedback and how are the new features working for you. Full release notes follow.
• dynfw: New experimental client
• drivers: More packages are automatically installed based on devices present
• drivers: Automatic setup of supported 3/4/5G with PIN-less SIM
• kernel: update to version 5.10.194 and 5.15.130
• curl: update to version 8.3.0
• openssl: update to version 1.1.1w
• wget: update to version 1.21.4
• php8-pecl-sodium replaced with php8-mod-sodium
• msmtp: update to version 1.8.24
• omnia-mcutool: updated to version 0.2 and packaged firmware
• switch-branch: reinstall all packages when switching between branches
• schnapps: fix regexp for ssh uri
• foris-storage-plugin: explicitly add more dependencies
• resolver-conf: fix calling of script to fill entries from DHCP
• resolver-conf: fix superfluous reloads on some IPv6 networks