Dear Turris users,
We just released a new Turris OS version to the testing branch. The main change is replacing Netmetr with LibreSpeed. Netmetr will get shut down soon, so we decided to implement a UI for LibreSpeed instead and host our own LibreSpeed server. Unfortunately the librespeed-cli client we are using on the backend is written in go which doesn’t support the Turris 1.x CPU. Users who had Netmetr installed should also get Librespeed installed with this release and in a future version of Turris OS, Netmetr will get uninstalled.
- Syncthing and Transmission WebApps now use Turris Auth
- Enabled multiple speed optimizations on Turris Omnia and Turris MOX
- LibreSpeed reForis plugin for measuring network speed replacing Netmetr
- Fixed webfinger support in Nextcloud
- Fixed QoS for guest network
- Notifications now correctly report reboot date at the end of the month
- Hide incompatible packages from reForis on Turris 1.x
- Linux kernel updated to 5.15.96 (MOX, Omnia) and 5.10.170 (Turris 1.x)
- Nextcloud updated to 24.0.9
- Sentinel Common Passwords updated for Q1 2023
We appreciate any feedback regarding this release.