Dear Turris users,
We just released a Turris OS fixup release 6.0.2.
- Added SSL variants for zabbix
- Updater-ng updated to 70.0.2
- Rainbow updated to 0.1.2
- rainbow should now work on Turris 1.X
- Unbound updated to 1.17.0
- igmpproxy updated to 0.3
- uriparser updated to 0.9.7
- Adjust path for tar in maintain-config-backup script
- Fixed missing icon in reForis menu for Nextcloud plugin
- Fixed collisions in ffmpeg packages
- Fixed collisions in pulseaudio packages
- Fixed collisions between ttyd and mosquitto packages
- Fixed kmod-ipt-nathelper-rtsp package with Linux kernel 5.15
- Fixed initial user creation for Nextcloud
- Fixed Turris Diagnostics websites on Turris Shield
• Foris backend for old data collection system uCollect was removed
- tailscale is missing from this release, we will fix this in Turris OS 6.0.3 which will be released next week.
We know some of you are using tailscale even though our statistics show only very few people using this package. If you would like us to prioritize working on software you use, we would like to ask you to consider enabling Turris Survey.