Dear Turris community,
we just released Turris OS 5.4 to the testing branch. This version is still based on OpenWrt 19.07, but we hope to bring you Turris OS 6.0 based on OpenWrt 21.02 soon.
• PHP update from version 7.2 to 7.4
• Timezone in email notifications
• reForis fix session handling when time is wrong
• Nextcloud from version 20.0.4 to 21.0.9
• Unbound to version 1.16.2
• Kernel to version 4.14.290
In our documentation, you can find an article, which describes how you can test future releases of Turris OS.
Let us know about any regressions you notice with this update either here in this thread or as a bug report on GitLab.