Dear Turris users,
We are happy to provide you with Turris OS 5.4.3 release in the stable branch. This release fixes “permission denied” warnings on package installations while bringing software updates, including a security fix (related to not yet published CVE-2022-38725 according to syslog-ng authors).
List of Changes:
• Fixed permission denied while installing packages
• Kernel to version 4.14.292
• Knot DNS to version 3.1.7
• Knot Resolver to version 5.5.2
• syslog-ng to version 3.38.1 (security fix)
As always: The update will apply automatically to your device if you have automatic updates enabled (please visit reForis for manual update / update approval otherwise).
You can read a list of known bugs applying to the current release in the Erratum.
In case you encounter any issues, feel free to contact our support department.