Turris OS 5.4.2 is in the Testing (HBT) branch

Dear Turris users,

We released a new Turris OS version 5.4.2 in the testing branch (HBT)!

Changes in this version:
:bug: Bug Fixes
β€’ Fixed collision with libgd
β€’ Fixed collision with vim

:pushpin: Updates
β€’ Kernel to version 4.14.291

If you would like to help us with testing this release, please follow this article in our documentation, where you can find related steps to use the testing branch.

Any feedback regarding this release is appreciated!

2 Likes

Update ok: Turris Omnia 2017, 1 GB RAM, dead eMMC, system running from mSATA SSD, original wifi cards. Storage plugin enabled, LXC containers, tor relay, USB HDD shared over samba4 and minidlna, SQM, Hardwario gateway + MQTT IoT bridge, OpenVPN, PPtP VPN.

I only had problems with unreachable cz.nic or OCSP servers, but that’s probably not relevant to this particular update (i.e. I think your servers were down momentarily, and it wasn’t a bug on the side of the router).

MOX classic, HBK branch, .5 GB, 2x WiFi, simple config, all seems OK.

TO 2016, HBT branch, 2 GB, 2x WiFi, HaaS, RIPE Atlas, Sentinel, lxc, simple config, all seems OK.

I see both of you actively provide us feedback regarding testing branches! Thank you so much. I will contact you, and we can discuss what I can send you as some gifts from us. What are you saying about that? :slight_smile:

It’s nice gesture, but I’m doing it because I’m aficionado of Turris project, and know that feedback in any project is needed and welcome, not for any gain except this of experience, and, sometimes, advice and guidance.

2 Likes