Ignore this. I only recently updated the router Omnia from Turris OS 3.x. It seems as part of its upgrade, SQM was left applying to the wrong interface and additionally is performing very badly. With SQM on the router disabled, things seem fine. I’ll ignore why SQM was performing so terribly until another day as its not really necessary on my current connection.
I just checked mine. I have two Turris Omnias. The first is the main router and was not upgraded yet; the second is a dual disk RAID10 NAS which I did upgrade. Tested using command line Ookla client:
Non-updated Omnia (TurrisOS 5.2.7):
Speedtest by Ookla Latency: 22.12 ms (6.72 ms jitter) Download: 359.43 Mbps (data used: 389.9 MB) Upload: 35.99 Mbps (data used: 18.5 MB)
Updated NAS Omnia (TurrisOS 5.3.0)
Plugged into router Omnia with cable via lan-lan sockets. Wi-Fi is disabled:
Speedtest by Ookla Latency: 9.33 ms (0.87 ms jitter) Download: 25.55 Mbps (data used: 15.3 MB) Upload: 36.89 Mbps (data used: 17.1 MB)
Interestingly, upload is full speed so it appears to be something on ingress causing an issue.