Dear Turris community,
It is a pleasure to let you know that we released Turris OS 5.3.9 from the testing branch to all of you. This version is based on the last version of the OpenWrt 19.07 series. It brings multiple security fixes, several improvements and updated packages.
Here is the changelog for this release:
- Based on the latest OpenWrt 19.07.10
- Added SANE drivers
- Fixed expiration time for static leases in reForis
- Fixed Turris 1.x specific issue regarding interfaces management in reForis
- Updated ffmpeg to version 4.2.6 and added more decoders (fixes CVE-2020-22027)
- Updated BIND to version 9.16.28
- Updated Knot Resolver to version 5.5.0
- Updated kernel to version 4.14.277
- Security fixes
This update will be applied automatically for all of our devices unless you are using approvals or delayed updates. In that case, we suggest looking at reForis for further details.