Dear Turris users,
We released a new Turris OS 5.3.11 version. This update is pretty huge for a fixup release, so I hope you will like this as much as we do. Hopefully, each one of you will find something interesting.
- Updated kernel to version 4.14.287
- Updated Knot Resolver to version 5.5.1
- Updated unbound to version 1.16.1
- Updated syslog-ng to version 3.37.1
- Updated bird2 to version 2.0.10
- Updated bind to version 9.16.30
- Updated wireguard to version 1.0.20220627
- Dropped moonjit in favor of upstream luajit package
- Improvement for switch-branch to prevent downgrades
- Fixed removing directories with local opkg install (Leftover files after removal python3-simplejson causes issues with sentinel (#576) · Issues · Turris / Turris OS / Turris OS packages · GitLab)
- Fixed Knot resolver warning: "/etc/resolv.conf.vpn.*: file not found"
- Security fixes
This update will be applied automatically for all of our devices unless you are using approvals or delayed updates. In that case, we suggest looking at reForis for further details. If you would find any bugs or regressions, please reach our support department they will gladly help you.