Dear Turris users,
We are happy to present you Turris OS 5.3.10 release, which has just come out of the testing branch.
Updated reForis now enables you to display your device specific data in Sentinel View through a link or device token presented in the Sentinel/Overview interface.
Other less visible updates and security fixes are present as well.
- Added Sentinel device token in reForis
- Added PHY drivers for Turris 1.x routers
- Updated USB device database
- Updated RIPE Atlas SW probe
- Updated kernel to version 4.14.280
- Security fixes
The update will be applied automatically, unless you have chosen to use update approvals or disabled automatic updates. In the latter cases, refer to related Package Management subsections in reForis.