Dear Turris users,
We released a new version of Turris OS 5.3.1 from the testing branch. It includes security updates, bug fixes, and various package updates.
- Security update: ffmpeg, cyrus-sasl
- Updated: kernel, knot-resolver, lighttpd, reforis, foris-controller-storage-module, pkglists, wireless-regdb, php7, bind, resolver-debug
- Fixed: migration issue with gettext for Turris OS 3.x and specifiy vi path for cronie
When this update will be downloaded and applied?
- If you are using automatic updates, then in a short time.
This release is for Turris 1.x, Turris Omnia, Turris MOX and Turris Shield devices.
- If you are not using automatic updates, then check reForis to approve the update to be safe.
I found some bug, what should I do?
- Reach our Technical support department and they will be able to help you.
- If you want, you can create an issue on our GitLab. Follow this article in our documentation.
As always, we appreciate any feedback regarding this release.