Turris OS 5.2.7 is out!

Dear Turris community,

We released Turris 5.2.7 from the testing branch to all of you. We contributed the changes to upstream, in this case, OpenWrt and kernel as usual.

Security and bugfixes highlights in this release:

What is updated? Feed Why Status *
Kernel base bugfixes, etc. :white_check_mark:
mac80211 base CVE-2020-3702 Pending - backported :white_check_mark:
Bind packages CVE-2021-25218 Upstreamed :white_check_mark:
Git packages CVE-2021-21300 Upstreamed :white_check_mark:
tor packages multiple CVEs Pending - backported :white_check_mark:
irssi packages memory leaks Cherry-picked :white_check_mark:
Python packages security release Upstreamed :white_check_mark:
HAProxy packages CVE-2021-40346 :white_check_mark:
LXC TOSp re-add systemd workaround Fixed :white_check_mark:

*if there isn’t anything mentioned in status, it means that it was done by OpenWrt community and developers.

When this update will be downloaded and applied?

• If you are using automatic updates, then ASAP. We suggest updating from previous release (Turris OS 5.2.6).
    This release is for Turris 1.x, Turris Omnia, Turris MOX and Turris Shield devices.
  • If you are not using automatic updates, then check reForis to approve the update to be safe.

I found some bug, what should I do?

As always, we appreciate any feedback regarding this release.

13 Likes

Omnia updated. All perfect. Thanks.

1 Like

I really like the new? format and information content of this announcement a lot!

9 Likes

Thanks! I was not sure if you would like it and if I would continue with this table. Each format has its own pros and cons, and even I tried to have each announcement somehow different or rephrased as I wouldn’t say I like copy&pasting, it does not simply look good.

I see that going back and saying if something changes state from pending to upstreamed would be time-consuming and on the other hand, the table is not exactly mobile-friendly.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 days. New replies are no longer allowed.