Dear Turris users,
We prepared for you a new version of Turris OS 5.1.4, which you can now find in the Testing branch.
What’s has been changed in this release?
- There are improvements updated DNS rules based on DNS Flag Day 2020. Default EDNS buffer size is now 1232 bytes. This means updated packages for DNS resolvers - Unbound, Knot Resolver.
- If you are using Nextcloud, we updated mariadb due to security vulnerabilities. Also, there are security fixes for php7.
- You can find updated netmetr package and we updated package for diagnostics, where we improvement updater module.
How to test this release before it gets to the stable branch?
- If you are using the HBT branch since earlier posts, you don’t need to do anything.
- If you want to be part of our testing community, you need to use SSH and connect to your router. After logging in, freel free to proceed with following command, which takes you to the Testing branch.
If you decide anytime to opt out from testing branch, you need to replace
hbs according to our documentation.
We will appreciate any bug reports.