Dear Turris users,
We like to inform you that you can find a new fixup release Turris OS 5.1.3, which is now in the Testing branch. In this release, there are a lot of fixes for security vulnerabilities and we advise anyone to update to this version as soon as possible to protect your home against Internet Threats.
- Fixed issue when CA for OpenVPN was not created in some cases
- Make factory reset on Turris Shield easier - long pressing RESET button does factory reset
- Updated Python to version 3.7.9
- Updated adblock, zoneinfo, tinyproxy, logrotate, nextdns, netdata, bind, python3-urllib3, btrfs-progs, libuv, nano, chrony, uci, kernel, reptyr, psmisc
- We marked the configuration file for nextdns, so in this update, it gets overwritten once again and since then the system would be aware that it should not overwrite it in upcoming updates. Thank you for reporting this issue on Reddit.
- tinyproxy: CVE-2017-11747
- python-urllib3: CVE-2020-26137
- chrony: CVE-2020-14367
- libuv: CVE-2020-8252
To test this release you need to be part of the community which helps us to improve the release be opt in to Testing branch before it gets released to everyone. You need to use SSH to your router and proceed with this command:
More details about all branches can be found in our documentation here.
We would appreciate any feedback regarding this release.