Dear Turris users,
In the HBT (Testing) branch you can find a new fixup release of Turris OS 5.0.
What has been changed in Turris OS 5.0.2? This time, there are no security updates, but bug fixes and improvements. You can find here node packages for mvebu target (Turris Omnia, Turris MOX), which were missing in Turris OS 5.0.1 and for Turris 1.x routers (the blue one) owners, we were able to look at the OpenSSL bug, which means that there is now enabled DNS over TLS by default and you can use OpenVPN as well and don’t forget that Turris 1.x is still experimentally supported. Also, there are migration fixes from Turris OS 3.x.
- ca-certificates: updated to version 20200601
- uclient: updated to 2020-06-17
- haveged: updated to version 1.9.12
- transmission: updated to version 3.0 and add notification when it is disabled, so you need to configure it first
- umpdcli: updated to version 1.4.6
- netmetr: updated to version 1.5.5
- knot-resolver: set root.key (DNSSEC key) as read-only
- nghttp2: backported an update to compile node packages
- backported build fixes to compile LuCI packages
- fixes for experimental migration from Turris OS 3.x for advanced users
Do you want to try this release? You need to run this following command on your router
switch-branch hbt to be in the Testing branch. If you want to opt-out, you need to use
As always any feedback for this release is highly appreciated.