Dear Turris users,
We have just released a new version of Turris OS 4.0.1 into HBT (Testing) branch. In this release for Turris MOX owners and Turris Omnia routers, there are updated several packages due to security vulnerabilities. You can find here also a new redesigned Foris web interface as reForis, which was mention by our project leader on his presentation during LinuxDays. The announcement will be coming soon with details about installing it on your router.
Release notes for Turris OS 4.0.1:
- include eeprom drive in Omnia medkits (used in some tests)
- fix reForis dependencies
- expat: updated to version 2.2.9, fix CVE-2018-20843, CVE-2019-15903
- python[2,3]: fix CVE-2019-16056, CVE-2019-16935
- libgcrypt: fix CVE-2019-13627
- mosquitto: updated to version 1.5.9, fix CVE-2019-11779
- python-crypto: fix CVE-2013-7459 and CVE-2018-6594
- security fix for Foris translation
- unbound: update to version 1.9.4, fix CVE-2019-16866
- haveged: update to version 1.9.8
- nextcloud: update to version 16.0.5.
If you would like to try this release, you will need to use SSH, connect to your router and proceed following command
switch-branch hbt which will switch you to HBT branch. If you would like to have again stable releases, you will need to change replace hbt with hbs.
Any feedback regarding this release is welcome.