Turris OS 3.6.3 for Omnia is out with Google fix

Our dear users,
we are very sorry for the problems some of you encountered while resolving specific websites like Google during the last days. The problem appeared in some specific (not so good) network configurations together with updated KNOT resolver.

We published the 3.6.3 update for Omnia, that should solve this issue, few minutes ago.

The update should be installed automatically soon. In case you are eager user :slight_smile: you can install it manually.

Just write these lines in SSH:

opkg update

updater.sh

reboot

Kind regards,
Václav
your Community Manager

5 Likes

How often does default turris omnia checks for updates?

And the notification emails are back working again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the update, my router stopped working thanks to it!

I can’t connect to the internet now.

I update router 45 min ago and working very well

To me it stopped and after restart it shows me yellow error message unreachable: /tmp/crl.pem: no such folks or directory

When I test connection on the dns page I have error everywhere except ipv6 gateway connectivity

Forwarding is off and dnssec is enabled.

What stopped?

That yellow message is not a problem. Just restart a router. In case you’ll still have some problem, you can try to rollback to previous snapshot. You can also contact our support on tech.support@turris.cz

Hi,

Turris 3.6.1 here, is this correct?
knot-resolver - 1.2.3-2 - 1.2.5-2

3.6.3 has 1.2.5-2 ?

Edit: confirmed. I was confused by mentioning newer versions here on forum. Source: http://repo.turris.cz/archive/omnia/3.6.3/packages

Thank you very much for your assistance, unfortunately local internet provider had a major service outrage very shortly after the update got installed, which was so unexpected I thought something went wrong with the router. It’s all running smooth as it should. Thank you again.