Dear Turris users,
We are releasing Turris OS 3.11.19 for Turris 1.x and Turris Omnia routers into the RC branch. There are two security updates related to curl and mbedtls, several packages update, and two improvements. DNSSEC is now read-only, but we noticed that some of you didn’t fill details about Region & Time for your router and it could result in a decrease of Wi-Fi stability, and in that case, you will get a notification.
- notification: check if country is set for stable working Wi-Fi
- curl, mbedtls: security updates
- unbound, mdadm, youtube-dl, smartmontools, msmtp, haveged: update
- obfsproxy, obfs4proxy, yara: removed not-available packages
- knot-resolver: DNSSEC key is read-only
If you would like to test this release and provide us feedback, you need to switch your router to the RC branch with the following command in the SSH:
We appreciate any feedback!