Turris OS 3.11.18 is in RC

Dear Turris users,

In the RC branch, you can find a new version of Turris OS 3.11.18. There is a new package list, which you can find in the Updater tab. It contains optional experimental migration for Turris Omnia. Turris 1.x owners should wait until we release Turris OS 5.0.4 into the Stable branch. There are security fixes for gnutls, updated Knot Resolver, and a few improvements for Foris.

We appreciate any feedback regarding this release.

3 Likes

@Pepe after months of effort i configured TOS 5 to the point that it is usable for me and I am on TOS 5 most of the time. But still there are some issues especially in LXC debian container and some things work differently under TOS 5 and TOS 3 in LXC. So in order to have chance to get back and check and look how things works under TOS 3 I would like to disable automatic migration on my TOS 3 btrfs snapshot for good so my question is how to archieve it best ?

@Twinkie you just have to remove package tos3to4 in TOS 3.x (just rollback and remove it before updater is executed). You can rollback back to rollback snapshot to go back to TOS 5 when you are done with TOS 3.x testing. Thank you for testing releases early. We highly appreciate it.

I would like to disable it for good so will

Uninstall(β€œtos3to4”, { priority = 60 })
in /etc/updater/conf.d/user.lua did the trick and block automatic migration ?
I will give it a test drive once I backup whole SDCARD so I could get back in case anything wrong.

That should work as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.