Turris OS 3.11.10 is released!

Dear Turris users,

We released Turris OS 3.11.10 from the RC branch for everyone who has Turris 1.x and Turris Omnia router. This is a primary security release due to php7 update, which was reported to us. There is downgraded kernel as some of you might experience an issue with the previous release and this should be solved once for all and a few package updates.

Changelog for this release:
• php7: security update
• kernel, unbound, python3-uci: update

Enjoy the release
Your Turris Team

2 Likes

Nejedná se z pohledu jádra spíše o downgrade?

No … a o čem se tady píše???

Cituji:

Máte samozřejmě pravdu. Zmátl mě řádek kernel, …: update.

uname -r

4.4.202-a890a5a94ebb621f8f1720c24d12fef1-0

• Install kernel 4.4.196-1-a890a5a94ebb621f8f1720c24d12fef1-0

Why was the kernel downgraded?

?? So the kernel will never get updated in 3.x? :smiley: If I understand the situation correctly, the solution was the downgrade…

Thanks for your question. Some users experienced issues with the Wi-Fi drivers and hostapd was crashing each time when you were connecting to your router via Wi-Fi and it ended up in reboot. We are still investigating this issue as it was also cherry-picked into kernel LTS kernel 4.14. Currently, it was solved by downgrading the kernel version and in the meantime, we are looking for the commit, which is the culprit.

Nope. Kernel in the future will be updated to version 4.4.199, which works. Currently, I’m not sure about higher fixup versions, but most likely it won’t be updated till we find the commit, which causes the issue, which some of you could experience.

Od včerejší aktualizace žádný restart.

Thanks, and you have already answered the problem I also experienced yesterday with 3.11.9: the reboot loop. I’ll upgrade then.

After upgrade, WiFi not connect to internet…

Dear all,
I have issue with wifi on 3.11.9 as well. Initially, affected was single-band module, then i added SSD so shifted modules and now dual-band card has issue. Couldn’t be kernel bug in access to PCIe lanes instead of wifi module?

Takže to řeší Reboot loop when starting ??

Ano, řeší. Tohle bylo v nejnovějším releasu Turris OS 3.11.10 opraveno.

1 Like

omnia aktualizovana na 3.11.10 a zatim bez vyse zminenych chyb :blush:

good job Turris Team

1 Like

Zdravím, běžím na víceméně čerstvém turrisu 1.x s 3.11.10 na btrfs (factory reset minulý týden, nic extra neinstalované) a mám problém s upnp - dle všeho vypadá, že funguje, ale v Luci se mi nezobrazují aktivní redirecty, pouze hláška ‘There are no active redirects.’
Tušíte kde by mohl být problém? Co jsem koukal, tak na turrisu není vytvořený lease file - /var/run/miniupnpd.leases
Zkoušel jsem ho i manuálně vytvořit, pro jistotu mu dal 777 práva, ale na výsledku to nic nezměnilo.