After not using my Turris for half a year I rested him via the reset button mode 3, based on 1. On the fresh omnia I configured this things:
- PPoE Settings for my ISP
- Updated to newest software
- Enabled wifi with both radios
- Enabled about 10 Graphs/Collectd in Luci
After 5 hours of operation the Internet suddenly stopped working. At the Turris the LEDs flashed the following pattern in a loop: 1x B long white followed by 5 x A short red. When this did not stop after 15 minutes, I disconnected it from the power, waited and reconnected it. Unfortunately the previously mentioned LED pattern started again immediately. I tried to reset the Turris again, unfortunately it does not respond to the reset button. The LED pattern flashes exactly the same whether I press reset or not.
Meanwhile, I’ve been trying:
- Using the power cable from a colleague who also has a Turris.
- Connect with a serial cable as described in the omnia youtube video. Unfortunately minicom does not display anything.
- Booting the turris over serial cable, based on 2. sendbeacon returns 0 after I connect the power. The kwboot asks immediately for a reboot. After the reboot everything is like before (blinking leds), the command never exit.
- Removing the SFP and the two wifi cards. Still 1 x white, 5 x red.
Now I have no more ideas. Do you have any?