Turris Omnia 2 GB Wifi Selling 200 EUR

Selling Turris Omnia 2 GB Wifi version. BLACK
Warranty till 10/2018
Turris is fully working with latest medkit included.

PM me here

Price:
200 EUR
5050 CZK

Shiping:
Possible anywhere at buyers expense.
From Brno Czech republic

Has this been sold? If so could you advise what would be an acceptable payment method plus shipping costs

Hi,
I was willing to sell this piece of hardware for long months. But I have slowly made Turris work again and set some basic things, now I am not gona rely on Turris so much. I am building things in HA because I can’t trust Turris with more complex settings.

I do have two switches, one switch has one link the other one has two metalic. I will change one of metalic cables for SFP with multi modal optical cable. So I will be in great need for Turris now. Hope it will not fail me.

If I have known that Turris is such shitty device I would have bough it via alza so that they could change one bricked shit for working one.

Please, moderators. when you can - close this topic (EDIT: haha, now it automaticaly closes as I used solution :D). I have not sold this device, I have rather fixed the read only memory, change my attitude to the router - use it just as a routing device with a lot of vlans. I have changed ISP - dont have random restarts anymore. I have also turned wifi off and use multiple APs with controller and have perfect roaming and wifi experience throughout big house.
For last couple of years I am very happy with the device and I will not be selling it.

2 Likes