Turris Omnia: 2.4 GHz issue for devices (not able to connect, etc.)

Ok. So after 6.4.3 FW update I was feeling hopefull but no improvements on the wifi.
So I tried both Alternative drivers available in the packages, but that performed even worse (“no internet” message after connection, adndroid devices once connected had super slow speeds or were not able to load any page even if wifi was connected).

Does anyone have solution or further advice to diagnose this issue?
Thanks

Hi @Mr.Juraj,
I am going to post my settings with screenshots to see if anything helps you. I have had wireless issues ever since I got my Omnia. I prefer stability over speed since most of my stuff is hardwired.

I don’t use 5Ghz, ripped out that card after I installed my SSD, and using default drivers.

I re-routed the antenna cables to be direct without the diplexers that come with the unit & I added a long range antenna to both terminals.

I live out in the country with a 3,000 Sq ft home with a mix of 10+ old and new devices & no guest network.

These were the best stable settings for me:

Thank you @nano for sharing.
I will check and compare to mine.
However what boggles me is the fact that for 2 years everything was working perfectly and since 3 months back all the devices (old and new) are having issues with wifi.
Usually power cycle for omnia helps but I cannot do that anytime.
I did not change anything in software or hardware in omnia and also tried to reset wifi network settings.
This must be some sort of software bug and a way to troubleshoot.

Maybe wifi card is going to die. You can set those dualband card to 2,4GHz (used for 5GHz by default) and disable those problematic wifi card. You will see if it will help.

as mentioned previously, I don’t use 5GHz. Only 2,4GHz since first setup.

And which of the 2 wifi cards do you use? Because one of them is dualband (WLE900 ?) and 3x3. Second one is 2x2 only and single band.

how can I find out?
I’m using default radio0 Qualcomm Atheros QCA9880 802.11bgnac

That is that 3x3 dualband card. So, try to use only radio1, which should be the second singleband card. It is only 2x2 but it is enough for most of the devices.
If it will work, then problem is probably in that dualband card.