Turris Academy - new date announcements & recorded TAs to watch

Hello to all,

This is the place for new date announcements & recorded Turris Academies to watch, that we will be sharing with the community.

Thanks for tuning in as well as suggestions for the potential topics that should be covered in some of the next runs of TA.

F.

3 Likes

Turris Academy #1: Turris Omnia unboxing and first setup

Turris Academy #2: Easy OpenVPN setup on Turris routers

Turris Academy #3: Turris WebApps - NetData and Transmission

1 Like

Hope this is the right place to post: I’m suggesting the subject of configuring the 4G LTE software. As more 4G/5G masts go up, an increasing number of users are ditching landlines altogether; what with so many on the move about Europe. What I’m referring to is configuring for LTE only. No fixed line. However, this also appears to be problematic for the Haas Honeypot service. Any tips would be most appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks, noted. It goes to the list of possible future topics for TA.

Turris Academy #4: Site 2 Site VPN using WireGuard on Turris routers

2 Likes

Turris Academy #5: Snapshots and backups

2 Likes

Turris Academy #6: PaKon - Parental Control in real life

oh boy oh boy, i would love to see a simple video of how to make this wireguard between 2 systems, one 192.x and a remote 10.x system.
And config most part in Luci :slight_smile: i already have the key, they see eachother, handshake is there…but now how to connect it tothe local lan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Upcoming Turris Academy #7: reForis - Web Administration Interface
with Aleksandr Gumroian (@Aleksan4eg), our Research & Development Engineer.

September 8, 2021 at 5PM

Join our live stream:

1 Like

Turris Academy #7: reForis - Web Administration Interface

Upcoming Turris Academy #8: Sales pitches, or how to sell everything Turris! with Radovan Hosek, our Global Sales Manager.

Sales presentation of Turris network devices covering topics like its security & TCO, myth-busting and so on.

September 21, 2021 at 5PM

Join our live stream:

Turris Academy #8: Sales pitches, or how to sell everything Turris!

Turris Academy #9 is coming. Update from Turris OS 3.x to 5.0 or newer is a big leap! with @cynerd

November 30, 2021 at 5PM

Join our live stream:

1 Like

Turris Academy #9: Update from Turris OS 3.x to 5.0 or newer is a big leap!

First Turris Academy this year is here - #10: FAQs or tales from our Customer Support with @Stepan.

January 12, 2022 at 5PM

Join our live stream:

2 Likes

Turris Academy #10: FAQ or tales from our Customer Support

2 Likes

2nd Turris Academy this year, #11: NEW Turris Sentinel is here! - with @rhinoflip.

April 13, 2022 at 5PM CET

Join our live stream:
https://youtu.be/vhAh8HFzoeg

2022-Turris-Academy_#11

4 Likes

Turris Academy #11: NEW Turris Sentinel is here!

2 Likes