line not found
line not found
line not found
line not found
line not found
line not found
DIE:
[string “transaction”]:333: [string “transaction”]:153: Collisions:
⢠/usr/sbin/tcpdump: tcpdump-mini (existing-file), tcpdump (new-file)
Aborted
root@TurrisOmnia:~#

Hello @jiberjaber,

I am trying to figure out, how you could install tcpdump-mini. By default, what I checked there is preinstalled tcpdump by default. This means that you can not install tcpdump-mini unless you removed tcpdump.

root@turris:~# opkg install tcpdump-mini
Installing tcpdump-mini (4.9.3-1) to root...
Downloading https://repo.turris.cz/hbk/omnia/packages/base/tcpdump-mini_4.9.3-1_arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3-d16.ipk
Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package tcpdump-mini wants to install file /usr/sbin/tcpdump
	But that file is already provided by package  * tcpdump
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package tcpdump-mini.

May I know why are you using mini variant of tcpdump instead of full variant? To get pass for this collision, you need to do: opkg remove tcpdump-mini.

1 Like

I’ve no idea @Pepe :slight_smile: - I’ve not knowingly installed it and any packages I have installed have always been from the Turris repos - so I am a bit confused also!

I’ve removed the tcpdump-mini and updated from 5.0.4 to 5.1.0 (pending restart) noticed a few errors with DDNS during the update and accepting the EULA with Sentinel - will investigate after reboot.

ETA: Working OK after reboot, EULA issue turns out to just need a tick box ticking in reForris Data Collection. DDNS seems to be running fine to! :slight_smile: