"Sending of the testing message failed, your configuration is possibly wrong."

Since the migration from TurrisOS 3 to TurrisOS 5, notifications no longer work. I no longer receive update information. My router is currently with Turris OS 5.1.7.
I would like to know which files to change to receive notifications.

Or please let me know how to manually in CLI update the kernel and the packages on my Turris Omnia router ?

Hello @Titanet,

I’m afraid that I cannot help you more, and I would need more details about email notifications if you are using SMTP provider Turris or Custom.

If you are using Custom, you can try to use Turris to see if the issue persists. When yes, you would need to reach our technical department and send them diagnostics as in the diagnostics, there are tests for notifications and can tell us more.

In any case, it is recommended to use the latest version, and that’s Turris OS 5.1.9 for now.

please let me know how to manually in CLI update the kernel and the packages on my Turris Omnia router

In CLI use pkgupdate. You can run update also in re/Foris in the Updater page, and it is enough to click on Save changes even though you didn’t do any.

Ok, thanks @Pepe, i am now on OS 5.1.9, i will send diag at your support team.