Remote control of Vaonis/Vespera digital telescope

I need some help to setup a Turris Omnia router to extend the access to a remote telescope.

I’ve have receive a very nice Vespera “digital telescope” Meet Vespera, our newborn star | Vaonis

This telescope is controlled from an iPad. The telescope behave as an access point.
It create an open/public wifi hot spot with a SSID “vespera-xxxxxx” and an address 10.0.0.1.
On the iPad, you connect this hot spot. No password required.
The iPad receive its ip address from the DHCP of the telescope.
Then you can control the telescope from an iPad App. It works really great.
But you have to stay in the cold inside the wifi range of the telescope.

My idea is to use the Turris Omnia as wifi extender to access the the telescope from my home network or even better to share access from friends over Internet.
Turris Omnia has two wifi interfaces. The idea is to connect one wifi interface as a client of the telescope access point and to route 10.0.0.1 requests through this interface.

Using the Turris advanced web interface - Menu - Network interface - Wireless -,Wireless Overview, I scan the “radio0” interface and join the “vespera-xxxxxx” SSID in client mode.
Works great. As soon as the access point is on again, Turris Omnia reconnects the hot spot.

My next problem is how to let the iPad, connected to my home network, to discover the access point and to start the remote control of telescope.
I don’t understand/find how to define a route from my local network to a subnetwork “10.0.0.x” through the wifi interface.

Do I also need to configure a route from the telescope to my local network?
The final goal is to access the telescope through a VPN from anywhere in the world…

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Regards, Dominique T.