Reboot loop after upgrade to 3.11.9

So, I might have found a way to reproduce the issue. I have two wifi cards installed in my omnia. One is connected (via 2 antennas) to an external network, the other one is used to provide wireless access to the internal LAN network.
These are my wifi cards:

02:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR93xx Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
03:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)

More details on the first one: https://wikidevi.wi-cat.ru/index.php/Atheros_AR5BXB112

The first card (02:00.0, AR9380) is connected to the internal network. When the router boots up, both cards are on by default, the AR9287 connects to the external network, and AR9380 runs in ‘ap’ mode.
Config options for the AR9380 which might be relevant:

option network 'lan'
option mode 'ap'
option encryption 'psk2+ccmp'
option macfilter 'allow'
option hidden '1'

Now, the router entered a reboot loop about 6 times so far (i.e. 6 times 1-20 successive reboots), and interestingly, most of the time (not always) that was when I tried to connect to the network with my laptop.

Now I would like to further debug the issue. I thought it’s helpful to run hostapd manually from command line and inspect the log. Can anybody tell me how hostapd is run on the omnia by default? I can’t find a service for it, I guess it’s part of the wireless service?

Thanks.