No wifi in mox A with MIMO module

Ok. So I was just educated by @pepe on communication at https://forum.test.turris.cz/t/no-wifi-in-mox-a-with-mimo-module/10320/81 thread. Which then was followed him instantly locking the thread, without even giving me a possibility to response to his message. So here we go… with a new thread in Feedback section.

First of all. @pepe if you write “SHOULD be shipped” to your email, it leaves the door being open that it might not be shipped then. That’s why follow up email, or even responding to emails asking for status update shouldn’t feel totally incorrect. Next time use “WILL be shipped” if you feel like this will be the end of the conversation. Also to just expand your knowledge… companies don’t really want to store packages for long time, so it’s pretty important to know if/when you have package arriving.

Second… I have to start fires to make sure something actually happens. As there are still people who have tried to contact you without success for months? Or am I wrong? Are these people at the forum lying, is this what you are trying to say? Is your support team really answering in reasonable time? If so… please tell us what is this reasonable time? I’m totally fine to play by your rules, but you have to define those first. How long we should give time for your team to answer? Week? Month? Year? Please tell us.

I know I was pushing this issue to get faster response (or to get a response). This was issue following another issue… because this my patience is really running low.

Thirdly… how about not educating your customers on thread, and then just locking it without even giving opportunity to response to your allegations. This was at least originally community router, or do I totally remember both campaigns wrongly? On community project one might expect some transparency. How about reacting why people are receiving unsoldered devices? What you are doing with high failure rate of SDIO modules? Or does community now just be defined by: “here is your device, now you figure out what’s wrong with it”?