Netdata TOS 5 5.1.10 HBS

After some time, I uninstalled Netdata in the reForis-Packages menu. The module, is not uninstalled, is running in the background and can be started at http://192.168.2.1/netdata/.

Is running netdata in the background necessary for some other function ?

You should trigger update with pkgupdate maybe it will then remove the package.

root@turris:~# pkgupdate
INFO:Target Turris OS: 5.1.10
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package foris-pakon-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package foris-storage-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-data-collection-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-diagnostics-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-netmetr-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-snapshots-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
root@turris:~#

After this action, netdata disappeared and turris-webapps-netdata from the list of installed packages. Something wrong is maybe with the reForis package module … maybe I’ll test it again in the future.