Multiple virtual servers (LXC containers) possible?

In anticipation of my Omnia twiddle I am experimenting with LXC a lot. I am running into various issues though (esp. on ARM based devices). Ok… The Turris Omnia will contain an ARMv7 CPU (making things less painful), I’m still a bit worried. Luckily the LXC of theOmnia gets official support from CZ.nic and promised to work out of the box with Debian (which one of the main points for me to support this project). However I currently have two questions/worries:

1. Will the kernel of the Turris Omnia be compiled having: LXC_SECCOMP, CONFIG_SECCOMP_FILTER and CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_SECCOMP_FILTER modules to set in its configuration?
  2. Will the newer Debian Jessie (having systemd… on-board) run as the Onia container?

I am asking as:

ad1: Testing it on my (albeit ARMv6 Rpi1B) led to seccomp issues. :disappointed:
ad2: I have read about (and encountered) the systemd problem running Debian8 in a non-systemd “mother OS” in my preperations.

This all got me a bit worried as I was unable to solve them for my Rpi1B, and am worried the Omnia will give me similar issues (albeit ARMv7 receiving much better support by Debian)…

Would you be so kind to shine your lights on my worries (either here or on the respective StackExchange pages) @miska @adminX @bernstein (and of course anyone else). I’m asking you guys as you knowledgeably helped me over some hurdles before!