this is my MOX-setup:
- MOX A with SDIO WiFi and 8GB Kingston microSD
- MOX B with WLE900VX installed
I had this MOX already running without any problems around 2 months ago but didn’t have the time to play with it since. Yesterday I booted it up again but it is not responsive any more:
- MOX A LED blinks in heartbeat-pattern showing it booted well, MOX B LED #2 is permanently on
- it has no DHCP-server running. Running Wireshark it doesn’t show any activity.
- Setting my PC’s NIC to static IP 192.168.1.100 with netmask 255.255.255.0 I cannot ping it. Running Wireshark it doesn’t show any activity.
That said I took the microSD-card and reformatted it according to https://doc.turris.cz/doc/en/howto/mox_microsd_card. But unfortunately that didn’t help me any further, my MOX still shows the very same behaviour
Has anyone an idea how to troubleshoot his?