LXC with Plex no mounted disks

Ive recently updated my turris omnia to v 5.0.1. Previously Ive had Plex server in LXC container and USB disks connected to the container (one of them NTFS, second ext4). This was in the line in LXC config

lxc.mount.entry = /tmp/run/mountd/sdc1/share_new media/share_new none bind 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = /tmp/run/mountd/sdb1/share media/share none bind 0 0

Now both disks are with ext4 as it is better option. Mounted in /mnt. And there accessible from Omnia (not yet through Samba). So expected LXC configuration requires just slight update (folders share and share_new are created in LXC folder media)

lxc.mount.entry = /mnt/sdc1/share_new media/share_new none bind 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = /mnt/sdb1/share media/share none bind 0 0

But seems there are more things required with update of LXC version. Any idea from anybody?

Seems resolved by adding those lines to /usr/share/lxc/config/common.conf which is linked in the configuration of container itself. This way it will be probably accessible for all containers I may create in the future but that isn`t issue for me.

Hello @z.masek, as Linux newbie I’m also trying to get this working on my mox and would be glad to get a little help.
Could you perhaps describe a little more detailed way what steps to do? I’m not sure which files I’d have to edit to get this working. (Just for mounting, Plex itself is running well, but I need more storage space…). I can access the media stored in Lxc, and also the one on another network share (but I even don’t get this network share (Fritz.Box) mounted on lxc startup). Connection to other Disks at mox lxc would be very nice…