Luci - Firewall - 500 Internal Server Error

Had to revert my Turris Omnia to an older snapshot and now I’m getting the following error when opening the firewall page under Luci:

500 Internal Server Error
Sorry, the server encountered an unexpected error.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:464: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/firewall'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:464: Failed to execute arcombine dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/firewall/zones'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'cbi/map'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'cbi/tblsection'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'cbi/firewall_zoneforwards'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/model/firewall.lua:465: bad argument #1 to 'hash' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:464: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:141: in function 

Can anyone please help me solve this problem? And tell me what files are need to diagnose the problem?

Thanks a lot
Stefan

hmm, i would use schnaps with “diff” option and check what is difference between each snapshot version of the file mentioned in that error message – and analyze the difference

also if you rollback you might want to run “updater” maybe …
… aside did you have some user setup for firewall ? resp. i mean some time ago there was no option to have user defined configs by default (and you have to edit the main ones instead), later TOS got some updates so now you have “conf.d” available for syslog, firewall and so on …maybe you rollback too far (was that single snapshot or pre/post one ?)

I helped myself with re-flashing the router and starting from scratch :wink: