Looking for 5G module

Where I live my broadband can provide me max. 30mbps, but since last year I have 5G coverage, so I started looking for 5G compatible modem to use in Omnia Turris.

I understand that the market is new and it’s hard to find any compatible devices (especially when sellers (purposely?) mistake 5G for 5GHz making it harder to search).

If you find any suitable modem or managed to get it working please post it here. Everything that’s potentially compatible classifies here mPCIE or USB.

PS. it’s also hard to search for 5G on this forum when minimum search term must be 3 characters long.

M.2 might also be possible as there are M.2 to mPCIe adapters available.

Unfortunately I haven’t seen a 5G-card yet…

Hi,
You might want to check this: 5G Sub-6GHz & mmWave Module | 5G WWAN Data Card | 5G Cellular IoT Module Price and List | Buy 5G Wireless Module
I haven’t ordered anything from there, so not sure if they are reliable but it seems like one of the most complete collections of 4G/5G equipment, great for research too.
No idea if any of those modules would be supported by TurrisOS or if they would need a driver or something.
Hope this might be helpful.
Cheers

mPCIe modems may be trickier than USB because of the drivers.