Hikvision NVR not online ? Mac filtering in Wi-Fi disables VPN!

Hello, I am at the Free operator and I installed the Turris Omnia router with the Freebox mini 4K in bridge mode, and the status in the Nat of my Hikvision NVR is offline! I have a public fixed IP but I go through a VPN.

And yet the mac address of my NVR is present in DHCP Leases, by passing the Freebox mini 4K in bridge mode I did not remove the port forwarding settings, does it come from there?

I tried to route the ports in Advanced Administration>Lucie>system>ACLs MiniUPnP by putting the external ports that correspond to those entered in the NVR then I unplugged and reconnected the NVR for a renewal of leases, but it is still offline.

I do not have sufficient network knowledge to understand the settings to do other than port forwarding.

I also have another problem in LuCI when I enter my devices in the wifi filtering by mac address I am no longer protected by the VPN! except by network cable where it continues to work. And as soon as I disable filtering the VPN works. Anyone have an explanation ? Thank you in advance for your help.