Forum organization started, more to come

Hi,
thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

There is a place your are talking about, you can visit our documentation, we are working on improvements there too.

This is a place for discussion at the first point, but yes, we will be more active on the forum. We have to develop now. We have one moderator at this time, the others are developers.

Vaclav, please can you do something that it will look like LEDE forum?
It’s better even we have categories, but it’s not default page.
A lot users are writing their problems with their Turris 1.x to Omnia’s threads and also users who has Omnia are writing problems to Turris 1.x’ threads.

@Big_boss told me yesterday that he wasn’t aware that community wiki was launched.

People are keeping me in the dark… :cry: …"sharing is caring you know :sob: "

Don’t force me to commit suicide … i have the “naaif”

rm -rf /

(For people who do not know this…PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMMAND!!". This wipes your whole Omnia.

1 Like

They could release update on IGG or send email notification that support is overwhelmed (we know that only just from post here (and also from old forum) and twitter).

Why they don’t release another campaign update, which they did for shipping, why? it was useless right now) or update Erratum about switch ports problem , SATA HDD issues and so on? Why they can’t say that they can’t reproduce it and more details would be highly appreciated in one thread here or even in issue on gitlab/github. It will be very useful for them, because they will have one page for it and they dont have to fight with 100 emails about one issue :slight_smile:

It will help to their support that they’re working on almost everything. So it’s needless to send router for RMA. And after update about Turris 1.x someone had “Segmentation fault” and solution was mention in old forum.

I think support is overwhelmed because of communication?

1 Like

@Pepe, Finally the categories have been added. I CAN SEEE!!.. SHINYY…PRETTYY!..WOOOOWW…:astonished:

Noticed that, too! Finally. Someone is listening to me! :smiley:

1 Like

You sir, by the United Omnias of the Digital Society are awarded with the highest award one can get.

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.